Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What a Difference A Year Makes!

A year ago today, April 9th, 2012, Corey and I made the trip to Omaha to have my first ultrasound done.  I was about 7 weeks along and it was such an emotional day.  I wrote about it here:   http://kindysbeautifulhappiness.blogspot.com/2012/04/one-fish-two-fish-red-fish-blue-fish.html the day after we found out.

"Two, two, two. . . "  Corey just kept repeating that one word over and over again! Now we can't even imagine our lives without these two!  :)

Here is a picture I took of Brayden and Payzleigh this morning around 9:30 a.m. (that is approximately what time I had my ultrasound done last year) and a picture of the ultrasound a year ago! WOW HOW THEY'VE GROWN!!!



During their first ultrasound Brayden's CRL (Crown to Rump Length) was 0.897 cm and Payzleigh's CRL was 1.18 cm - now, at 5 months and 3 weeks old they are both over 2 feet tall! :)

And finally I end for today with some cute pics I took yesterday -  Brayden and Payzleigh's first time in their swing and both of them with Taylor on Calleigh's Garden swing.




And of course who can resist pea and banana smeared faces?  :)  YUM!


Love and Peace to All!

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you what a JOY and an HONOR it has been to watch the miracle of their life and your story unfold. I have been so blessed to see the joy and love they have brought to you. They make me believe in miracles. God is good all those prayers for those sweet babies sure paid off!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Blessing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete