Sunday, July 1, 2012

And They Are . . . BABIES!

So, every time I would say to Corey, "I can't wait to find out what these two are", he would say to me, "I know what they are - they are babies".   It happened so much that when random people would ask me if I knew what they were I started to reply, "they are babies".

So - - without further wait, we would like to present to you our babies!  :)

 The baby formerly known as "BABY A":

 Is a . . . .

And his name is . . .

Brayden Oliver Belew !!!!!




And the baby formerly known as "Baby B":

Is a . . .

And her name is . . .

Payzleigh Hope Calleigh Belew !!!!!




We feel blessed beyond measure and can not even begin to tell everyone how much your thoughts and prayers have meant to us!

I will update everyone very soon on the fun reveal party we had today - but right now we are running out the door to get to Taylor's CHAMPIONSHIP SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT GAME!!!!  Go Panthers!

Love and Peace to All!!

18 comments:

  1. wwwwoooohoooo, one of each, how special is that, and the names are awesome;} again congrats to you and the family, and relax and enjoy.
    Marybeth Creps

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i am so happy for you guys! that is amazing news. not just cuz one of each and their beautiful and special names but because they are healthy and doing so well!!! we love you and are so blessed to know you!
    Carly, Benny and Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly! Hope to see you at the Lofte for "Singing"! Maybe we will have a chance to chat!! :)

      Delete
  3. That is super great - love the names and can't wait to meet them. We love you guys and praying for you all everyday. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The Docter's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jana!! Keep the prayers coming! We love and miss you guys! :)

      Delete
  4. I have tears of JOY running down my cheek!! Praising the Lord with you and your precious, beautiful babies!!

    ~ Laurie Heidbrink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! They are truly a gift from God and we are blessed!! :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Kindy! I will continue to pray for your health and well being and that of your beautiful children. Blessings to you all! From fellow Papa 182 Mama, Connie Callahan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! I think of you and Brian often!! Can you believe they've been in almost 3 years??? The prayers are so appreciated!! :)

      Delete
  6. I just so very happy for you!!!!! A big HUGE congratulations! LOVE the sweet names. How my heart rejoices at your story, GOD IS GOOD. Praying for you and sweet babies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tesha, you are so special to me! And you know I appreciate the prayers more than words can say!! :)

      Delete
  7. Yay!! Love this...Congratulations!!
    Kelly Lanka

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so happy for your family. Congrats! How wonderful 1 of each! Blessings from the Lord! Love Mary Crook and Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary!! We are blessed!! And we miss you! :)

      Delete
  9. I'm so happy for all of you! Keeping you all in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystle!! Keep the prayers coming, we appreciate them!! :)

      Delete